Hua collaborates with museums, institutions, galleries and the trade.
We have been involved in international projects, helping our clients create memorable events and collections since 2012.
Do you have a project to discuss?Arrange a call →
Hua Special Projects is run by Director of Art Advisory, Dagmar Carnevale Lavezzoli, fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
What we do:
- Introducing artists and/or artworks to museums, institutions, galleries and the trade
- Facilitating communications between artists, curators, gallerists, etc
- Coordinating projects, from initial concept to final execution
- Managing artists’ portfolios - assisting them with the selection of artworks, writing of essays and promotion of their art according to different projects
- Organising art talks and lectures either led by Hua’s specialists or by other experts of the field
Featured Special Projects
Jacky Tsai: Reincarnation
Unit London · 2018
the Post Revolution of New Chinese Art
Macro - Museum of Contemporary Art in Rome · 2012
Waiting for Qin Feng
Curated by Achille Bonito Oliva and Umberto Vattani · Venice · 2016
Solo exhibition by globally recognised Chinese artist Qin Feng on three islands in Venice.
G7 Summit – Sustainability Renaissance
Organised by Alcantara · Bologna · 2017
Exhibtion "Landscape of Desire" by Qin Feng at Palazzo d'Accursio. Ink paintings on Alcantara.
dslcollection at Milan Design Week
Milan · 2018
Premier contemporary Chinese art VR Museum exhibited for the first time in Italy.
Rising Star Le Guo at Milan Design Week
Asian Design Pavilion, Milan Design Week · 2018
Abstract and visionary paintings by Chinese artist Le Guo.
Lecture – Contemporary Chinese Ink
Sotheby's Institute of Art, London · 2014
Lecture – The Gao Brothers
Fabbrica / Benetton - Communicaton Research Centre, Treviso · 2012
ART 14 – VIP Art Talk – The Evolution of Contemporary Chinese Art
Morton's Club, London · 2014
The Utopia of Hugging for 20 Minutes – Performance by The Gao Brothers
Rome · 2012
Summer Party at Yan Jiao Art Studio by The Gao Brothers
Beijing · 2014